Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No developer settings for app or Charge HR

Hey there

I want to use the Fitbit SDK for integrating my Charge HR into my home automation system. So far so good. I read the manuals and there was written I just have to log in into studio.fitbit.com, activate the developer bridge settings in my fitbit mobile app and then I should be able choose my android and fitbit device in the fitbit studio.

The point is, when I navigate to the advanced settings in my fitbit mobile app, there is no developer settings or developer bridge option, also if I open the settings from my Charge HR. 

Are there no developer settings for Switzerland or Charge HR?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The Charge can't run user-developed software. The best you can do is to use the Web API, and you don't use Fitbit Studio for that.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

As @Gondwana wrote, you cannot build app for the Charge HR: only for devices using Fitbit OS, like the Ionic and Versa. Web API is probably the way to go if you want to do any type of integration.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner ! I'm in a similar boat - I'm about to purchase a Charge, but I'd like to play around with my data in python. If I get a Charge, will I still be able to do the web integration? Specifically, I'm interested in my REM data. 

Best Answer
0 Votes