Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Watch is compatible only with Android phones

ANSWERED

Anyone else excited about the Google Pixel Watch with Fitbit integration?!!!!  Finally a true Fitbit smartwatch!!!!  I cannot wait!  Yippeeeeeeee!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Seems like there is a separate app: after selecting you would like to add Pixel Watch, my Sense has been removed and I saw a new screen pointing to another Android app not yet released:

Screenshot_20com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Seems like you can use your Fitbit app to use Fitbit Google Pixel:

Screenshot_2022Mobile.jpgScreenshot_202FitbitMobile.jpg

Wenn dir mein Beitrag geholfen hat, freue ich mich über ein Kudos (Daumen hoch Symbol)!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes and it will be a bonus if Google offers the watch for FREE with the purchase of the Pixel 7 Pro like they're offering in some other countries.  Just hoping the Pixel Watch won't be a watered down Fitbit.  It should be on the same level or higher as the Sense 2 for the price they're charging for it.  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let's see what bonus offer they will present tomorrow.

At least from Sense 2 / Versa 4 with all the missing features compared to the former versions, the path to be an upgrade is easier than starting from Sense / Versa 3  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh no, I really hope there is a separate app for the Pixel Watch as well. So tired of getting weather and recognised songs as notifications on my Fitbit because the app doesn't support filtering out silent notifications.

fitbit_settings.png

Best Answer

Seems like there is a separate app: after selecting you would like to add Pixel Watch, my Sense has been removed and I saw a new screen pointing to another Android app not yet released:

Screenshot_20com.fitbit.FitbitMobile.jpg

Best Answer