Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Published clockface cannot be installed on device

ANSWERED

Hello,

I've just published the first version of a clockface. It went through the review process and all, it also worked as intended while testing with the Fitbit OS simulator (both with versa and ionic setup).

But for some reason when I want to install it on my versa, I get the message "This clock cannot be installed on your device".

First I was thinking it is maybe only me, I can install any other clock except my own. But I asked a couple of friends to try, and they have the same thing. They can install, any other clock, except this one.

Could someone help me understand what could I be missing?

The Clockface is called "OverLap" and the private link for it is: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/clock/1d0597f0-630e-4c97-96e7-4d08a3cb7fee

Any idea is more than welcome, I would like get more involved with making clocks and app for my watch hoping that some will end up having some moderate success as well 🙂

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You've built using SDK2, but your device is still on SDK1. Rebuild targeting SDK1 and resubmit to the gallery.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

You've built using SDK2, but your device is still on SDK1. Rebuild targeting SDK1 and resubmit to the gallery.

Best Answer
0 Votes