Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ring

Anything in the works for a Fitbit ring?  I've had a fitbit for many many years.  The Motiv is very appealing to me.  I hate to change sides, but its small and waterproof. 

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

I have not heard anything, @KatherineQ. But then, Fitbit is pretty closed mouthed about what is coming down the road. They normally do not release info until a release date.

Best Answer

Thank you. I’m thinking of switching to the Motiv ring. It’s so convenient-small and waterproof. And does everything my surge is capable of. Would rather stick with Fitbit if they had something  like that in the works though.

Katherine Quiñones

Best Answer

Same boat!  My surge band is peeling again for the third time and 25% off a new Fitbit product isn’t enticing. I’m going to make the jump to a Motiv ring because it’s more work appropriate than a peeling watch. :/. Wish Fitbit had a ring. Would rather support Fitbit. 

Best Answer

I just saw the motiv ad and I can’t wait for Fitbit to release one (I’m sure they will) looks so much more comfortable than a wristband 

Best Answer
Not to mention the Ring is waterproof. Hurry up Fitbit!!!!!

Katherine Quiñones
Best Answer

Yes please! I really would be happier with a ring instead of the bracelet. 

Best Answer

I too am thinking about getting the Motiv ring. The only thing stopping me at this point is my friends all have Fitbit gear. 

Best Answer

The best place to voice your support for a new idea is in the New Feature Request boards. Someone has already posted the idea of a fitness ring. Tap here to add your vote.

Best Answer
Best Answer

@Taenite did you switch?

how do you like the motiv?

Best Answer

Same thing happened to us. We are a family of six and have 4 runners. Over the last 3 years we had to replace three due to the band pealing. We love Fitbit. But would enjoy the style of the ring even more. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Comfortable.  Yes. And also in the environment I work in, I can not take in my watch. So the ring would all me to track more of my steps as it’s approved in my work space. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Definitely. We need to hear from Fitbit. Two runners I know just switched over. I really don’t want to. But I’ll give it until Christmas. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  Fitbit lost two friends a while ago.  I’m going to give them until Christmas. If you do switch please be sure to let us know how you like it. So far the folks I know enjoy it very much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KatherineQ. As I said in a previous post, the best way to make sure that Fitbit hears your voice, is to vote for the post requesting the ring — right here. That is where Fitbit gages interest in an idea. The more votes, the better! I voted for it. 

Best Answer
Thanks. Already voted.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Yes i totally agree the motiv looks so pretty but you love Fitbit and all my friends challenges. But hopefully soon!!!!!

Best Answer
Yes, the challenges keeps me going. But the motiv is a good look for my working attire. my blaze is so large. And I like that the motiv is water proof. We went on a girls weekend to mexico and we (all the ladies have a Fitbit) could not wear the tracker for most of the day as much of our activities were in the water. As a result of the motiv, one of my friends have switched. she is a swimmer and LOVES the motiv.
Best Answer