Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK 4.3: Internal error during build. Guru Meditation: [object ErrorEvent]

ANSWERED

I'm getting this error anytime I try to build a project I am currently working on with SDK 4.3. I messed around with the package.json file and changed the SDK to 6.0 and 6.1 it will build just fine with both. I just worked on this project 2 days ago. I tried to update chrome thinking it would fix the problem but, it didn't.

also all the apps with SDK 4.3 already loaded into the simulator still work and talk to the console.

anyone encounter this error recently and knows how to fix it I would love to hear how you did it. 

thank you.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ZeroEncounter  certain files are required for a build.

Check that a file didn't inadvertently get moved or deleted, such as index.gui, index.js or widgets.gui for 4.3.

You can try also to rename temporarily the package.json and create a new one and set it to 4.3.

There can also be other reasons for the error.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @ZeroEncounter  certain files are required for a build.

Check that a file didn't inadvertently get moved or deleted, such as index.gui, index.js or widgets.gui for 4.3.

You can try also to rename temporarily the package.json and create a new one and set it to 4.3.

There can also be other reasons for the error.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I will try these today and see if it works. Thank you for your quick response.

Edit: I just tried to build the project before changing anything on the off chance it will work today and it built just fine. I don't know what happened but, it is working today. Maybe other people had this problem yesterday. 

Best Answer