Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK 5.0 with Simulator Companion File Transfer Sample

ANSWERED

Sample says that icon.png missing...when I add 80x80 PNG file in Resources then it gives me another file missing. It gives a path but I have no idea how to relate it to real world since I don't have FitBit Versa 3 yet.

The sample transfer file from Versa to App. I was told that I have to Fetch it to see it. I asked them to post a solution which went on deaf ears. Since the GIT don't work on 5.0 there is no where to go for new comer...

Phone simulator is a generic Android phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I am not using SDK4. I am using FitBit Studio Template. But since this post they have fixed PNG issue. Thank you!

Can you please Address the second paragraph. I have posted an App solution in another thread. Perhaps we can pick this up in that thread.

Thank you!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The simulator mostly behaves like a real device. If you're trying to use an SDK4 project on an SDK5 device, follow the project migration guide to change the paths accordingly. https://dev.fitbit.com/build/guides/migration/

Best Answer

I am not using SDK4. I am using FitBit Studio Template. But since this post they have fixed PNG issue. Thank you!

Can you please Address the second paragraph. I have posted an App solution in another thread. Perhaps we can pick this up in that thread.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GolfMan2000 ,

Sry for chiming in here - totally not related to your requests and not offering a solution.

I think this community is more meant for asking for help or tips than for demanding/claiming solutions for ones special coding needs.

Most people here are 3rd party devs who are willing to generously share their knowledge to enable others to realise their projects on their own.

This is a great community! Espescially for beginners/newcomers! 😉

Have a nice day.

Thank You!

Barb

Best Answer
0 Votes