Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings difference between Versa2 and Simulator

Hello,
I'm completely desperate...
When I try my watchface in OS Simulator, the setting works correctly, colors can be changed.
When I try the same with cell phone and Versa2 nothing happens. Console: "Settingpage will close in 15Sec" and "No peerSocket connection".
Also the uploaded version does not work.
Then I tried an older watchface, which I have uploaded 2 years ago and there the colors can no longer be changed too and I know that this was OK in the past...

Does anyone have an idea what could have gone wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

There's a rare bug that causes the settings (and probably companion) to lose track of the device app/clockface, so the companion/settings closes prematurely. killing and restarting the Fitbit mobile app might reset it, or uninstall/reinstall clockface.

You'll probably find file transfer to be more reliable than messaging. Messages tend to get dropped if they can't be delivered straight away, whereas file transfers are queued for retry.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Hi @Joern2572  - it would be a good idea to logout of the Fitbit App and restart both watch and phone.

I had a similar case where it gets confused if you have used the simulator and then the watch. Stopping the simulator might also be a good idea too.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes