Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep API issues from today

Hi,

I have been using the version 1.2 sleep logs for some time now and all has been working well. In the last 24 hours or so (possibly less), I have started receiving invalid data in response to get sleep logs. The logs are reporting minutesAsleep of 0, despite the levels data clearly showing they had plenty of sleep. There is also an undocumented infoCode field, which is showing up with a value of 0. This may have been there for a while but I've just noticed.

Has there been a change made recently that would explain this? And if so, when will the documented behaviour be restored?

I can provide an example response I am seeing if requested.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

There's a known issue with sleep data at the moment, the API team are investigating.

Best Answer

Editing the sleep log does not resolve the issue.  I attempted adding 15 minutes to the end of a cycle with obvious data.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

is it solved?

Thank you for an update!

Regards

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it was fixed a while ago

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh!

Then I'm wondering why I have no sleep stages for month and support can't help! Man Frustrated

Can't Fitbit handle person with cardiac arrhythmia? I tought that they use HRV? Strange!

Restarts, reconnection, reset of the heart rate sensor didn't solve the problem!

Any idea from development or programming side?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I'm not sure what your problem is caused by, but it's not related to the SDK.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know. Thank you.

A lot of people don't have sleep stages for month. Restart, Sensor reset and reconnection doesn't help. Also factory reset doesn't help. Support can't help. That's strange!

Regards

Mark

End!Now free time!
Best Answer
0 Votes