Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Keyboard?

ANSWERED

Hi, quick question in regards to fitbit OS - are you guys building a software keyboard input method for the fitbit OS? At Fleksy we'd love to consider helping! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You could develop a software keyboard as a demo app and then convert that into a library for other app developers to use within their own apps?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

You could develop a software keyboard as a demo app and then convert that into a library for other app developers to use within their own apps?

Best Answer

Is there another keyboard app on the fitbit OS built by you guys? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is not.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if this post is not just self-advertising... 🙂

But, there is the free "NUMBER" app which has an interesting keyboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Of course not, we’re strongly considering adding a keyboard to the Fitbit OS - we’re discussing where to bring our powerful tech to more devices 🙂

Olivier
Best Answer
0 Votes

You absolutely must make a keyboard for the fitbit sense. It is absolutely terrible that Apple  has one and Android does not. I am deeply disappointed that my Sense does not have one as that was one of my biggest decisions for getting it , as I am a nurse and need a smart watch for my health and to be able to reply to my messages via my watch. Please develop a keyboard and the number system to dial for calls. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

May be missing the point, but the Sense and Versa 3 have a controls Bluetooth entry which has an input text option, does that allow a Bluetooth keyboard to be used? And if so how does one accept information from it?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer