Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supporting Sense 2 and Versa 4

Many of my clock face users are emailing me that they upgraded from a Sense or a Versa 1/2/3 to a Sense 2 or Versa 4 and are asking if/when my clock face will be available for their new Fitbit.  Unfortunately, I have to tell them that I don't know, because Fitbit Studio won't let me build for Sense 2 or Versa 4.  Strangely enough, I see that some other third-party clock faces DO specifically support Sense 2 and Versa 4, but how?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Fitbit has tested some Sense and Versa 3 watchfaces for compatibility and published them in the gallery.

Currently It's not possible to build a sense 2 or versa 4 watch face with the current SDK because the new devices are not supported yet.

However, you can contact the support team (appgallerysupport(at)fitbit.com) and ask them to verify your watch face with its UUID for compatibility.

Best Answer

I have just done what you suggested, and thank you very much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, the app gallery support team does not even respond to my requests.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @johnboy00 - it could be they are very busy at the moment and already have a long list of clocks to port.

However if you look in your GAM it may show that they have been ported and it gives you the option to remove any that are causing problems.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes