Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You plus a little advice

Gosh, I wanted to thank you by buying a zip and flyer, especially the flyer. I wanted to thank you in cash money for helping to save my Pebble and hoping for a brand new spectacular watch in the future, informed by the Pebble experience. 

While I still am enormously grateful, I just read that you finally turned down Sleep As Android flat and cold. They just wanted to help you sell more of your new watches! 

So, here's the deal: I get the earbuds because they ARE way cool, and the closest we'll ever get to the abortive Pebble Core idea. But I can't get the zip unless I can wear it at night as part of a total quantified self system. Without Sleep As Android, who invited you guys so warmly, that can't work. Moreover, in the future, how can I choose a new watch without it? Truth is that I can't. And this is sad because I so wanted a way to thank you by buying several accessories to either use or give as gifts in gratitude for helping to save my two Pebble Time watches. You see, I chose Pebble in 2015 for one reason. "Sleep As Android." True fact. And then I fell in love with a watch.

Again, my profound thanks!

But you must understand that the quantified self future must be OPEN for data correlation and for the best app for each job. I hope to be able to but a new Fitbit watch in the next couple of years if you want to sell to millions of more users all over the world. Pebble batteries won't last forever. I beg you to reconsider on the next watch cycle or two. 

Once more, your generosity to the Rebble team is astonishing and wonderful. I will buy something Fitbit. You got that. And maybe more down the road.

Best,

Robin Markowitz 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for the feedback. I'm unsure what this means:

you finally turned down Sleep As Android flat and cold

We don't currently have a mechanism for mobile apps to communicate with our devices directly, if that's what you're referring to?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

And to be honest I second her frustration in a sense... The SDK has been pretty stale, bluetooth reliability is still low...

Best Answer
0 Votes