Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The specific error message for a broken clock is received

Thanks for updating me on the status of the OS 2.2 rollout.  I also work for software company, so I understand the frustrations that can come with an updated release.

My real concern is why my submissions to the gallery keep getting rejected under the statement, "After installing the clock on both Versa and Ionic (both use Fitbit OS 2.2), the clockface still can not be displayed; the screen remains black for about 15 seconds and then the specific Error message for a broken clock is received."

How can I test my SDK v1.0 under OS 2.2?  Is the emulator already running OS 2.2? And if so, why am I not experiencing the same issues that the approvers tell me about?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hey Mike, I've moved this discussion to it's own thread. 

Sorry you're getting rejections for this. I haven't seen it personally, but I can take a look if you tell me the name/id of the clock?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

The one being rejected is EV_ClassicFace ID:  2b955883-3c9d-4c3e-9a88-67d293df8d74

I have two other faces that update just fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to be a server issue, there's a fix due any day now. Hang in there, and try again in a few days. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer
0 Votes