Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install app from fitbit store to versa

I have published my fitbit app and a couple of people have raised the issue that they've attempted to send to their versa 2, it shows the red progress, goes through the download, but it doesn’t show on watch.

This issue so far seems to be limited to fitbit versa 2 users only and since I dont own that model I cannot do proper testing. The app works normally in simulator for me.

If anyone of you have faced the same issue or own a versa 2 and would like to provide me some help you be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I suspect that, sometimes, a communication between watch and phone gets lost when installing, so the process seems to not complete. Shutting down the phone and restarting it, then trying the installation again, will probably succeed. If it doesn't, try shutting down and restarting the watch.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have replied everyone with the same thing only but I am still not sure if this is the reason for sure especially considering this only exists occurs with versa 2 only.

If you have versa 2 can you install the app for me so that I would be clear it is just the pairing problem or some other issue   

Best Answer
0 Votes