Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating a Clockface

ANSWERED

I am wondering if anyone can point me to any documentation on updating a clockface version.

I want to add features to already published clockfaces but will the users who already downloaded my clockfaces be notified of a new version? I'm using k-pay and not sure of the exact update process...

I am trying to avoid having a bunch of clockfaces that have increasing features but are separate downloads, also would prefer to allow users who already have paid for a clockface to receive additional functionality without having to pay again for essentially an improved version of the same clockface. Anyone have experience with updating a clockface in the gallery? Thanks in advance for your time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
  1. Edit your code and make the neccessary changes, then buld a new fba file.
  2. Go to gam.fitbit.com and add a new build, increase the version number
  3. Submit it for review

Once it's been approved, and you've published it, the users will begin updating automatically. Typically when they are charging, or if they manually press the Update button in the gallery.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2
  1. Edit your code and make the neccessary changes, then buld a new fba file.
  2. Go to gam.fitbit.com and add a new build, increase the version number
  3. Submit it for review

Once it's been approved, and you've published it, the users will begin updating automatically. Typically when they are charging, or if they manually press the Update button in the gallery.

Best Answer

Thanks a bunch!!!! That covers all my concerns!

Best Answer
0 Votes