Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating screenshots.

ANSWERED

Well I made a clock face then during the process of getting it published I put up a screenshot.  There's a small fault with it and I've tried to substitute updated screenshots but it's just not working and the new screenshots are not showing.  How to I get the reviewers attention to get this sorted or is there some easy way in Gallery App Manager that I'm just missing ?

If you look at the link below to my App you'll see the difference between this screenshot I've posted here and what's on the App link.  

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/486275cc-27c0-4124-a2c9-bd6a38f0992c

SimpleKiwi.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You might need to email appgallerysupport (see GAM FAQ link).

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

And it's up on the Fitbit 'store' but the screen shots I originally supplied need to be changed and I have uploaded new ones, (and removed the old ones), to the Gallery App Manager but they're not showing up on the app.  How can I get this to change ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @DrcspyNz  your second post was moved from the Fitbit Dashboard forum area to be with your original post in the SDK Development forum. The Dashboard forum is for people having issues with their Fitbit dashboard, not for developers. You might have to be patient getting answers as there are only so many people around to help with this sort of issue.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

There should be a message on the GAM page saying that the replacement screenshots are awaiting review. You need to wait for the review.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Thanks but I can't see any  such message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You might need to email appgallerysupport (see GAM FAQ link).

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer

Hey thanks for that !

Best Answer