Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa lite - would you test my clock for me?

ANSWERED

I have a clock published in the app gallery for Ionic. Submitted. Reviewed. Abd published. 

But when I tried to modify it for Versa Lite, it gets rejected by the reviewers. They say it crashes on load but don't give me any further information.

Would someone who owns a Versa Lite be willing to work with me to figure out the cause of it crashing.

I own an Ionic and it works fine on my watch and on the Fitbit simulator. It has been approved for Versa and Ionic, just not Versa Lite. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thanks for your response. @melior gets the credit for posting the solution in another post. In the Simulator code for " Versa Lite" but on the device coffee for "Versa L" . I would never have figured that out if it wasn't for @melior posting that. There is no documentation for the.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

hello

did you use in your clockface a specific API not available for LITE

• WiFi
  • Physical buttons (right-hand side)
  • Barometer sensor
  • Gyroscope sensor
  • Orientation sensor

look at this page

bye

Dune'kn (VERSA 2 & NOKIA 7.1)
ma page facebook | mes Applis et Horloges
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your response. @melior gets the credit for posting the solution in another post. In the Simulator code for " Versa Lite" but on the device coffee for "Versa L" . I would never have figured that out if it wasn't for @melior posting that. There is no documentation for the.
Best Answer
0 Votes