Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight Log

ANSWERED

The weight log on your website is not working correctly. It's now showing I weigh .2lbs.

ralpheickhof_0-1670426669238.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was testing the Brave browser and it was not displaying the data correctly. I checked it with the Safari browser and the data displays correctly. I reported the problem to Brave.

Thanks,

Ralph

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

That weight is coming from somewhere.  How is your weight getting input to Fitbit?  Do you use phone app at all?  Do you manually enter weight or does it come in directly from a scale?

You got to give us more info to go on.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi JohnnyRow
I have about 15 years of weight records on here. I have never enter a weight of .2 lbs. I mostly use the website to enter data but I have also used my iPhone for entering food. From what I see, now every weight record is .2 lbs.

Does this help?
Thanks,
Ralph
Best Answer
0 Votes

So the actual weight log is now showing .2 lbs also, not just the graph?  I have no idea why that would be.  My log and graph look normal but my weight comes in directly from scale.  I could try logging in a weight manually but now I'm afraid to try that.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was testing the Brave browser and it was not displaying the data correctly. I checked it with the Safari browser and the data displays correctly. I reported the problem to Brave.

Thanks,

Ralph

Best Answer

Mine started doing the same 2 days ago 🤬

Best Answer

This is not an answer. My weight log not shows 0.2 lbs for every entry in history and it won't let me enter a correct weight now for two days. I eneter the weight through the website.

Best Answer
0 Votes