Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app rejected

ANSWERED

My clock, called Steps 2 Go, was rejected because it doesn't support Versa.   Per the manifest, it only supports Ionic.  Is this the policy now?  All future devs must purchase and support all watches?  

We have reviewed your submission and, unfortunately, due to the fact that ya screenshot was not attached for the Versa device, we regretfully inform you that we have declined your submission

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No, we don't expect you to purchase all devices. The first version you uploaded was for both Ionic and Versa platforms, so the system thinks you're missing the screenshot for Versa.

I have disabled that build, so if you re-submit, it shouldn't need a Versa screenshot.

We do also have a simulator, if you did want to make it work for both devices 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

No, we don't expect you to purchase all devices. The first version you uploaded was for both Ionic and Versa platforms, so the system thinks you're missing the screenshot for Versa.

I have disabled that build, so if you re-submit, it shouldn't need a Versa screenshot.

We do also have a simulator, if you did want to make it work for both devices 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Jon, but it now comes back with the message below when I submit.  I think that may be my fault as I tried uploading under a new app and now I can't delete that one as there is no button to delete.  I'll try to be more careful.

Error

Build ID 0x02017554ac2c0b5b already exists

Best Answer
0 Votes

You have to build it again, download, then upload it into the original gam entry, then submit for review again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app has been rejected several times because I have no screen shot for versa...

the only problem is... I DO have screenshots of my application running on the Versa Simulator.

Now the submit button wont even let me click submit because there is no screenshot for versa...

the only problem is.. there are 3 present on the screen???

What is going on?

Untitled 2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

<FACE PALM> there is a save button all the way to the left to save your screen shots... 

My goodness... why wouldn't it save when you upload them 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes