Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip not syncing with LG44VL11A Rebel

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

LG44VL11A Rebel phone is no longer on the supported list. Why? I have been using this phone with it for months. I was on a trip to New York. I would not have been able to sync my zip for a week. The potential to loose my data would have been high. I would have been extremely disappointed to not have that information. I don't take my laptop on trips. Isn't being on a hiking trip what this is for? No one hikes with their laptop. The app is what makes the deal. Sad that no one checked what phones are using the app before they just quit putting out the support.

Moderator edit: format and subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Moved to the Zip Product Help Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great help @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Forums @Beth-Ann! I'm sorry to hear that your phone is not compatible with the Fitbit Android App. While we are always working to improve our app's compatibility with the wide range of Android devices available, we have found that certain devices have limitations that we can't resolve. 

This may be due to hardware components in the device, outdated versions of Android, or manufacturer imposed limitations. You can find here a list of known compatible devices.

While traveling, keep in mind that all trackers have the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data. Summary data (calories, distance, and steps) will be stored for the trailing 30 days. 

I hope this helps, keep me posted! 😉 

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok, so have done more reading. I unistalled and installed my app. Today 2/1/18 it is syncing. Thank You. I am not so disappointed now. I really like you product but it has to work with my phone. It does now. I hope it continues too.
I appreciate you fixing this.

Enjoy your Day,

Beth

Moderator edit: personal info displayed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply @Beth-Ann! Good to hear that you are back on track. I also appreciate a lot all your feedback about the Android app. Please keep me posted if you need more assistance or if you have more questions 

Also, I'd like to encourage you to join us at the Discussions board, there you can be inspired, find some tips to get moving, eat well, manage weight, sleep better, live mindfully and more!

Give it a look!;)

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer
0 Votes