Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

images for heart rate zones

on some of the clock faces there are either 2 lines above or below for the zones. are there icons for this or is it just text ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

HI @sleedoh. Can you please provide more detail? We especially need to know which clock faces you are referring to. Maybe provide a pic or two?

Best Answer

Hi Carol i thought it was all clock faces which is why i didnt give more detail. as far as i know there are 2 lines above if in fat burn for example ?  and 2 lines below for another zone ? i have seen this on the moment clock face if that helps but i think it is on the standard one as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

@sleedoh, I’m afraid I still don’t understand your question. Are you referring to the clock faces available on the Versa and Ionic? (Maybe I should have asked that first.)  I have a Versa and use the Stats clock face. My HR just shows BPM. - no lines. If you could provide a picture of an example, it would be helpful.

A49EDCE0-FBB7-440E-B8A7-4542A1C02161.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

That’s a good article, @JonFitbit. Thanks for providing it! Back to your original question:

“on some of the clock faces there are either 2 lines above or below for the zones. are there icons for this or is it just text ?”

In my experience with clock faces, I’ve only seen text, as shown in my example. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks Jon this is what i am referring to.

So how are the two lines is is just the image with 2 dashes above or below?

i would of thought it would of been an image as the heart shrinks and the lines appear and would be much easier to add but i wanted to be consistent.

Best Answer
0 Votes