Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oddball "error 22" sdk6.1 - Fitbit Studio

ANSWERED

I am getting the following error...

"Error 22 Invalid attribute 'data-size' in animate-in mnt/sysassets/widgets_common.gui:301,1"

It doesn't seem to cause an issue with my clockface, but it annoys the carp out of me. I don't like seeing red in my build results or console output, I will even try to fix warnings if I can.

It can't be related to my "code" as it gives the same error if I create a new project for Sense/Versa3. I do not get this error for Versa2/etc.

If I click on the blue link to ".../widgets_common.gui" I am told the file does not exist. How can there be an error on line 301 of a file that does not exist?

Yes... I am new here. Yes... I searched but only found things relating to sdk5 and older.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the reply!

I will try soon, it's been some weeks since I have mucked with it. Strange though that I get the same error with a new, untouched project.

Edit: Eh? Why is my reply marked as the best answer? My big fat thumbs? Yours should be marked as such, sorry.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

This is because you are using code for SDK 4.X, but that has some changes to SDK6

Read here for the steps to be done:

https://dev.fitbit.com/build/guides/migration/#sdk-4-x-to-5-0

Phone: OnePlus Nord Android 11, Watch: Versa 3
Best Answer

Thank you for the reply!

I will try soon, it's been some weeks since I have mucked with it. Strange though that I get the same error with a new, untouched project.

Edit: Eh? Why is my reply marked as the best answer? My big fat thumbs? Yours should be marked as such, sorry.

Best Answer

just to be sure: change ~6.1.0 to ~5.0.2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HansKl - it's a common problem with the simulator. see this from @Gondwana 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Godwana stuff seems to refer to SDK 4.0 (not migrated to SDK 5.0(. I am referring to SDK 5.0.2 for Sense instead of 6.1.0. See migration from 4.0 to 5.0

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get Error 22 when using cycleview in SDK6. I now ignore it.

Peter McLennan
Gondwana Software
Best Answer
0 Votes

@HansKl  - the problem exists in SDK 6 and applying the fix resolves it.

There is no need to use an old SDK, unless you want to.

SDK 4 is for older watches and has different requirements to get working and don't think  had this simulator bug.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer