Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Projects failed to load" message while opening Fitbit studio

ANSWERED

I'm getting the message "Projects failed to load" message while opening Fitbit studio. Deleting cookies/data in the browser doesn't help. Browser Chrome and Firefox both show the message.
Anybody else experiencing this same issue now?balen.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It seemed a server issue because usign a newly isntalled browser (same as logging out and logging in again) did not even work. After the guys at Fitbit fixed their server everything worked again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Same here...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @m4rc3lv @AnGue - this can be an account access issue.

You may be able to resolve it by logout and in to GAM, then try Studio again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seemed a server issue because usign a newly isntalled browser (same as logging out and logging in again) did not even work. After the guys at Fitbit fixed their server everything worked again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still some server issues.

Sometimes I can get into my projects, but then, can't load a file/save it (and then, reloading the project page get the same issue as your first post).

Fitbit servers need to be fixed, since a few weeks, it's really unstable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not working for me. Multiple browsers.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, definitively not an issue on client side, but on server side.

I just discovered a "bug" in my clockface, can't even build it to fix it... annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to be back online, for now... but for how many time ? mystery.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Athar @ASegaloff @AnGue @m4rc3lv - while there may have been an issue it still works fine for me.

Did you try clearing the browser cache and the logout and in to GAM, then try Studio again?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I might be new to this forum (dev on studio since 2018), I know it was a server issue for sure.

Maybe because I'm also an IT engineer 😉

Clearly, from time to time :

- Studio didn't load at all, throwing the error the author post (so we pass the login step with success)

- Studio is in a loading loop checking for login/credential status.

For this one, most of the time, a refresh and we pass it.

- A modification inside a file is not saved (getting the "try again" pop-up). Most of the time, it pass on the second attempt, sometimes need more.

- Building failed (the server part who handle the compile system might be in an overload state). Same, need to insist to get it working if the server is alive behind.

Best Answer
0 Votes