Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else seeing Estimated Oxygen Variation

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Estimated Oxygen Variation

anyone else seeing high variations and what do the actually mean under the sleep restoration tab? First two days I was in the green now in the orange does this indicate sleep apnea ?? 

IMG_3295.png

IMG_3296.png

IMG_3299.png

IMG_3300.png

IMG_3301.png

IMG_3302.png

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Kevmos27 - probably best to click on the "learn more" just above the graph which explains things more.

Also look at your sleep graph - if you got a good sleep score  [> 80] but wake tired there may be an issue worth looking at, but you may need more days to see a trend. It is only an indicative reading and measurements can be affected by all sorts of things.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Guy_  my sleep score avg out about 83 but learn more tab doesn’t really give anything it’s very vague?  What do you mean all sorts of things can be affected by measurements like what? Does my crap look like a sleep apnea graph ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kevmos27- the watch sensors measure blood oxygen when still, but for example if you move, press on the watch, wear over different sensitive skin areas [or tattoos perhaps] this all affects the readings so it is too early to know and this watch doesn't do snore detection.

If you are worried it is best to consult a doctor because this isn't medical grade equipment for EOV. It only shows changes in oxygen levels which are normal - you need to see the Oxygen levels [average and range] and also all the other measurements, such as the heart rate, breathing rates and sleep patterns and look for trends [which averages out individual anomalies better].

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Guy_  my night time Spo2 avg 93 and about 96 on the day  so basically your saying if you turn or move on your sleep it can go into the orange ??

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine looks like this; it does not show specific value; I think some of the folks sharing their values are reading it from another graph; this is the overnight sleep O2 variation:

bubba198_0-1686595697119.png

Best Answer
0 Votes