Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C25k sense 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased fitbit sense 2 thinking I could add the C25k app. It seems unsupported on this which is very surprising as its the latest version watch. 

• Has anyone got C25k working on sense 2. 
  • Has anyone any suggestions for other couch to 5 k apps. 
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Chris7daly Fitbit does not plan adding thirdparty apps support for the latest models(confirmed when asked by google9to5 service). If you want to use a watch for training then either get previous model which has more features or get proper runner's watch that supports all you need.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Chris7daly there are no thirdparty apps for Sense 2 and Versa 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @t.parker , thanks for info, was not aware of this. Do you know if fitbit plan to allow 3rd party apps in the future?

It's my first fitbit watch and main reason I got was to do couch to 5 k.... any ideas if fitbit have some feature or maybe I need to add timers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chris7daly Fitbit does not plan adding thirdparty apps support for the latest models(confirmed when asked by google9to5 service). If you want to use a watch for training then either get previous model which has more features or get proper runner's watch that supports all you need.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @t.parker. Very disappointed with this and only have it a few hours 😞. Will return and get different watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes