Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add Scotiabank Credit/Debit card to Fitbit Sense 2 google wallet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I was so excited about using Gwallet on my watch but I couldn't add the cards in. Called the bank a thousand times they said all different things, some said they only support pixel watch, some said they got no idea why because they can't see the request signal when we try to add the card. The whole point of getting this watch is for contactless payment, Fitbit can do better than this. Btw, anyone got their Scotiabank cards working? 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

You have verified your Bank support your card?

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it does support 

Best Answer

What phone do you have and what OS version?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Google pixel 5, Android 12 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pixel 5 should not be a problem,hmmm...Any error messages when you try to add your card?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing this issue as well with the same bank.  What is the exact error message you are seeing? Did Scotiabank say they are seeing the request on their end?

Best Answer

"this card can't be set up for pay contactless. Your bank doesn't support pay contactless with your watch on your card. Contact your bank for more info or add another card"

Best Answer

No, we tried to add the card on while on the phone and they said they received no request signal at all! Today a rep said they doesn't support Sense 2, only Pixel watch lol. And this is the error message : "this card can't be set up for pay contactless. Your bank doesn't support pay contactless with your watch on your card. Contact your bank for more info or add another card"

P/S : I called Scotiabank 5 times for this 😂

Best Answer

Yeah I am getting the same error message as well.

Best Answer

I doubt it's Scotiabank problem, since they don't receive the request. Fitbit is a giant disappointment, cs just kick the ball to the bank like it's none of their business 😂

Best Answer

Having the same problem with BMO. My debit/mastercard is suppose to be supported but I get an error message when it's trying to contact the bank. I bought the watch mainly to use that option.

Best Answer

Same issue and message here. Anytime got this resolved? 

Best Answer