Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant see the GPS map

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got the Sense 2 and when I look at my walks I don’t see the GPS map tracking my walk in the fitbit app. My brother has an old fitbit and he can see it, I do have an iPhone so I wonder if that’s the issue? 

I see a lot of old answers about connectivity to your phone but all that is working and I thought the Sense 2 has GPS so surely you don’t need to bring a phone? Thanks .

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @feebiee!

Make sure that you're starting your walking exercise manually to get your Sense 2 to use GPS recording of your track as it wlon't do so when automatically tracking a walk.
Otherwise I'd suggest having a look here to see what might apply to your issue:

How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device? 

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also noticed this. Unlike the original Sense unit the Sense 2 seems to default to only using the stride length to estimate the distance UNLESS you manually select the GPS for the activity. It is annoying to say the least

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with my Sense 2. I select walk or bike ride and it tracks the length but doesn't not utilise the GPS feature to provide a map.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you ensured that GPS is enabled for walks?

Press the physical button once to open the All Apps menu > Exercise > Walk > Scroll down to GPS and turn it on if it isn't already.

Best Answer

THanks for the tip. I'm not sure how the setting was disabled, but your advice worked. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes