Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense 2 vs Pixel Watch - heart monitoring

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can someone knowledgeable help me figure out the differences between the Fitbit Sense 2 and the Pixel watch? Now that google has announced the pixel watch will get irregular heart rhythm notifications and SpO2, is there anything the Fitbit does that the pixel watch doesn't? I tried going down the rabbit hole but I can't seem to find anything definitive and even google/fitbit's site seems to have contradicting info.

I mainly ask because I want the AFib detection. Thank you in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @larana and welcome to the Community.  Did you try the COMPARE option the the Fitbit Store?  It lists every feature side-by-side.  It still says the Irregular Rhythm Notifications an SpO2 aren't available, but it will change after the features are released.  There are other features not available on the Pixel watch.  You can review the list for other features you want.  There is one very important thing to note.  The Sense 2 only has preloaded Fitbit/Google apps and there are no third party apps.  The Pixel has the Google Play Store.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

High/Low Rhythm notification and SpO2 on Pixel Watch have been released with June Feature drop. However Pixel Watch offers AFib detection on demand only and not in background.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Hi @larana - the most important difference is the battery, a Pixel may need to be charged daily while a Sense 2 can last 6 days or more meaning you can wear it continuously with only about an hour interruption for charging every 6 days or so.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes