Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Wallet on Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would honestly like to hear from any people on this forum who have a Sense 2 and CAN successfully make payments with Google Wallet.    I see a lot of reports of this feature being broken, and yet Fitbit says it is supported... so do we have any evidence of people who it IS working for?

And if so, is there some way we can figure out what's different for these folks?  (assuming there are any)

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I'm not sure if it's so much making payments as to weather or not their bank is supported.  Mine isn't supported, yet the app is supported by Fitbit/Google.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new update will be rolled it, maybe out of those “bug fixes” Google Wallet might be fixed too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been hearing about this "new update" for over a week now and haven't seen it yet.  Plus, the folks who HAVE gotten it have reported other problems caused by the update.   I've seen no notes from Fitbit or anyone else suggesting that the update has anything to do with the Wallet issue.  Given that I have an open support case with Fitbit regarding Wallet not working, you'd think they'd tell me if the update was going to fix it.

I don't believe there is any active work going on to fix whatever is wrong with Wallet for the majority of us.  I've been through a handful of App updates already since I reported the problem in early April and nothing has changed.

Of course, if someone official from Fitbit has news to the contrary, I would HAPPILY be proven wrong on this point....  (not holding my breath though)

Best Answer
0 Votes

It works well for me, but it didn’t start to work before I called my bank and they did some bank magic on their side. Perhaps you could try the same and I hope you get it to work because I’m enjoying this feature very much.

Best Answer
0 Votes