Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health metrics won’t track except HR and sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit for about three weeks now and it will not track any health metrics other than sleep and heart rate. I have done the reset, I have removed the app, re-logged in, all the things mentioned on the forum. Does anyone know how to fix this? What am I missing here?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Cjaide. Welcome to the community forums.

Thanks for sharing the inquiry about metrics and for all the troubleshooting steps performed until now. Please, let me know if you have followed these steps:

• Wear your device for at least 1 full day (during the day and to sleep at night). Check your stats after you wake up in the morning. Note: skin temperature requires 3 nights of data.
  • Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your skin. The band should be snug but not constricting. If you experience any discomfort, loosen the band, and if it persists give your wrist a break by taking it off.
  • Most metrics require at least 3 hours of quality sleep. If you move a lot during your sleep or the sleep session is too short, you might not get a reading.
  • To track your blood oxygen saturation, confirm you have an SpO2 clock face installed (available on Ionic, Sense, Versa, Versa Lite Edition, Versa 2, and Versa 3) or the SpO2 app (available on Charge 4, Charge 5, Inspire 3, Luxe, Sense, Sense 2, Versa 3, and Versa 4). For more information, see How do I track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) with my Fitbit device?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

Thanks for the response. I wear my Fitbit all the time and it fits very well. I’m not as concerned with the SpO2 as I am about the hrv, breathing rate and skin temp. I sleep at least 7 to 8 hours a night and usually pretty solid, so I don’t know why they aren’t working. Any other suggestions? I used up my air miles for this and want it to work so they weren’t wasted. You know?

Best Answer
0 Votes