Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate showing 'no measurement'

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a brand new Sense 2 which after setting up, the heart rate graph shows 'no measurement'. It is showing the current heart rate and all other statistics are fine. This is very frustrating as this is already a replacement after the original one couldn't pair.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CgcCat  - it would seem you still have a pairing issue, if the watch is showing heart rate normally, or the time to populate the information is taking too long. Sometimes it's not instantaneous for the rest heart rate in the Health metrics.

When a graph shows "no measurement" the real more accurate meaning may be that it hasn't been calculated for display yet. So some patience may be required.

In case there Are syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

A restart of the watch - How do I restart my Fitbit device?  and a logout of the Fitbit App and restart of the phone often improve things.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @CgcCat  - it would seem you still have a pairing issue, if the watch is showing heart rate normally, or the time to populate the information is taking too long. Sometimes it's not instantaneous for the rest heart rate in the Health metrics.

When a graph shows "no measurement" the real more accurate meaning may be that it hasn't been calculated for display yet. So some patience may be required.

In case there Are syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

A restart of the watch - How do I restart my Fitbit device?  and a logout of the Fitbit App and restart of the phone often improve things.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a brand new Fitbit insipre2. Heart rate measurement in fitbit app is not showing graphs

Best Answer