Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access to the widgets on Sense 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I access my wigets on Sense2?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @horsee2 - not sure if what you are looking for is swipe left or right, or button press.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @horsee2 and welcome to the Community.  Did you upgrade from the Sense or the Versa 3?  The Sense 2/Versa 4 have a new navigation pattern.  The widgets from the Sense/Versa 3 are gone in the new OS.  I don't have hands on experience with the Sense 2/Versa 4.  The Tiles are a new feature in the OS.  The manual says you can customize the Tiles.  This page has the instructions.  I don't know if your favorite widgets exist as Tiles or not.  I only use two widgets.  If mine exist as Tiles, I would try to customize the Tiles to get to them quickly.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello @horsee2 

If you want to view and arrange your tiles on your Fitbit Sense 2 here’s how: 

Open your Fitbit App, tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Fitbit Sense 2. Next tap Gallery then tap the tiles tab at the top of your screen. Here you will find the list of tiles installed in your Sense 2. To manage those tiles just scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “manage my tiles”. 

Just tap which tile you want to remove by taping the X on the tile you wish to delete. If you want to just rearrange how the tiles appear on your Fitbit Sense 2 then just long press on the tile you want to shuffle and place them in the order you want. (It’s similar to how you rearrange tiles on the today page of the Fitbit App) 

Once you’ve made your desired choices then just return to the today page of your Fitbit App and sync your Fitbit Sense 2 so that your Fitbit accepts any changes you might have made. 

😉 I hope that helps

Best Answer
Thanks! I was also wondering how to access on my Fitbit itself! Is this possible or only in the app?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@horsee2   No, you must change this in the app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer