Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register the warranty for Sense 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, i got a new fitbit a week back. I got it online in singapore through i changi app. I have 2 questions. 1. How do i register the warranty for the watch?

2. The watch keeps vubrating every few seconds when i put on for charge. I have tries to clean the point, tries multiple usb plugs etc but it still doesnt stop. Can you please help?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Joydua and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit's warranty only applies to devices that are sold by Fitbit or its Authorized Retailers.  There should be a link to Authorized Retailers in Singapore at the very bottom of this page.  If i changi isn't an Authorized Retailer, then you don't have a warranty.

Your Sense 2 appears to be defective, so return it.  There's no point in trying to fix it.

Buying from an Authorized Retailer protects you from getting a counterfeit device.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Joydua and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit's warranty only applies to devices that are sold by Fitbit or its Authorized Retailers.  There should be a link to Authorized Retailers in Singapore at the very bottom of this page.  If i changi isn't an Authorized Retailer, then you don't have a warranty.

Your Sense 2 appears to be defective, so return it.  There's no point in trying to fix it.

Buying from an Authorized Retailer protects you from getting a counterfeit device.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,It is ishop changi. It is an authorised online dealer in singapore. So i have to get in to7ch with them for warranty?ThanksJoydeepSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Joydua   You can see the activation date on your Sense 2 by doing the following.  Swipe down on the screen > tap on the Settings icon > swipe up to About Sense 2 > system info to see your activation date.  There is no separate registration.

Please contact Fitbit Support for more help from Fitbit.  I'm concerned that your Fitbit is defective, because it isn't working properly right out of the box.  Sometimes Fitbit will send a refurbished device as a warranty replacement, not a new one.  You might get faster results if you return it, get a refund, then buy a new one.  The choice is yours.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes