Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grlee I just glued mine on. I don't really care what Fitbit says anymore

1000003768.jpg

1000003769.jpg

1000003771.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thank you for your continued reports and the pictures you've provided. I understand how you're feeling about this experience with your Sense 2 and apologize for the inconvenience. Fitbit strives to improve our devices based on feedback from our members, and your input is valuable.

For those of you who have a case created, my best advice is to get back to our Support team if you have questions about your case. I'm sure our team will help.

@pacodotorg I've requested a case on your behalf so our team can look into this. You'll receive an email with more information, so please keep an eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This just happened to me, too,  but when I took the watch off, one of the pieces was just missing. I do not use it in water and use alcohol wipes to clean it.  How do I move forward?  I can send pictures. It still works, but I'm worried about it. 

Best Answer

@kbdoran  Contact customer support.  If it is within a year they will warranty it.  Otherwise, tough luck, you too ended up on the short end of the stick.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @kbdoran@honkerdown Thanks for your advice.

@kbdoran Thanks for letting me know about your Sense 2, and I'm sorry for the difficulties that you're having. To work on this together, I went ahead to contact our Support team but it seems you already have a case created with them. I'd recommend keeping an open communication with them in order to receive further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was the luck one this morning - same issue happened to mine and I am out of warranty.

Best Answer

I am out of warranty.  They offered me 35% off a new one at their currently reduced price (so about half off the regular price).  Clearly, they have a design defect here.

Best Answer

I am two months out of warranty and didn't even get that offer.  I have not shopped the Fitbit line, but I don't really know that anything is what I want.  What I really prefer is that the Sense 2 actually be as good as I had hoped.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  My Sense 2 went out of warranty Sept 23.   This week one of the two metal sensors on the backside of the watch fell off.  

Has anyone had any luck with reattaching the sensors themselves or taking the watch to a tech repair to reattach?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me this week as well. The watch is 9 months old, but warranty repair was declined. No reason given, just does not meet the replacement requirements of the warranty policy. The watch itself is still working, even picks up heart and O2. It has never been worn in the water. Based on the feedback on this thread, and despite FitBit's position that they "can't" fall off, I would say this is a common issue. 

Best Answer
I agree.
Best Answer

You need to get after them.  You should receive a replacement Sense2.  There is no repair option.  Mine was approximately 9 months old when a metal band fell off. I went to the chat, sent a photo with a case number I was given, and received a replacement in a couple of weeks. 

Best Answer
Unfortunately, mine is 14 months old so I am out of warranty and out of
luck. Customer service just said sorry, you are out of warranty and sent me
a coupon for 35 off a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You're lucky you even got that!

My premium subscription is up for renewal next month and I just canceled it. I've been a Fitbit user for a long, long time but I will not be giving them anymore of my money. Truly sad because if the Sense 2 wasn't defective, it'd be amazing, but it is, and they won't do anything, so I will find another watch.

Best Answer

One metal band fell off my sense in July 2023. My sense two has continued to function perfectly fine without it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m passing down my Sense 2 to my husband and I bought an Apple Watch.  When the sense2 dies, I’m done.  I’ve been a Fitbit user since 2013 and the way they are treating people stinks. 

Best Answer
Mine is 15 months old, so it clearly is out of warranty. But it is still a
defect that they need to work on.
Best Answer
Same here! Isn't that the truth!!!!! Bought my first one in 2010. Sense2 as
recommended by cardiologists for my defective aorta. The ECG part that I
need the most no longer works. I am going to share my experience with them.
Looking at Samsung and Apple. Can't afford to spend $300 every year for a
device.
Best Answer

I think my absolute favorite part is that there is no way to review the product on Fitbit's website. Laughable. Tell me they're aware that their product is defective but won't do anything about it more... 🤣 

I'm so sorry that you've had this experience just like the rest of us, but especially because the defect interferes with the function you need the watch for in the first place. 

Best Answer