Did you mean: 

Metal trim on back of Sense 2 fell off

Has anyone had this problem and is it safe to use superglue to fix.  See pic

20230629_101608.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
278 REPLIES 278

Hi there, @Babci6.

Thanks again for the time taken in sharing that information. Your post is very helpful and I'm sure other members will think the same.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @acilocrs.

Thanks for joining this thread and because your post didn't mention, may I know if you're having the same issues reported here? Did any of the suggestions shared above help you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sense 2 had one of the gold sensor bars fall off and I contacted support who said its under warranty and gave me label and I got it sent to them that day, she said it would be about a 10 day turn around. That was end of June we are now in about middle of August still nothing and no answers and no one calls me back that knows anything. I got email July 23rd saying my replacement sense 2 would be sent out and further information would follow but nope nothing. I've contacted support several times they see they received my watch and the replacement was supposed to be sent but hasn't for some reason, they say someone higher up will call me back twent four to forty eight hrs and no one ever does... now tonight the support person can't even find me in the system!!! This is very frustrating and I've been a Fitbit user for a very very long time but after this I'm thinking of finding a new watch 

Best Answer

I'll see if I can escalate it.  Do you happen to have a case number or case ID?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hi there, @1023ShaDow@DramaQueenDiva Thanks for your great help.

@1023ShaDow Thanks for the detailed information, and the time taken while contacting our Support team. This isn't the type of experience that we want you to have, and I'm sorry for this inconvenience. Please know we'll keep working to improve our services and prevent this from happening again.

About your Sense 2, I went ahead to check your details and it seems you already received a response from our team. I'm glad they're helping you out, and please get back to them if you have any questions about your case.

Best Answer

CHERIE ROSE was my hero yesterday after talking to a guy Mac right b4 I posted this that was supposed to be higher up and said he couldn't even find me in system for a returned broken sense 2 & I was irate!!!! But posted this then went back to regular support and got Cherie Rose 🌹 she was amazing and fully helped me and I got 2 emails about processing and once tracking info is available I'll get another email which hasn't come yet but Cherie Rose deserves a big shout out & I thank her for being the support help a person is suppose to be!!! Wish I could of got a rating thing for her help cuz it was all positive and she is very nice and dedicated processed my broken band & sense 2 that were both received long ago!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Cherie Rose!!!

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer

Hi there, @1023ShaDow.

Thanks for your kind comments! I'm glad you had a great experience and I'll share your posts with our team so they can be aware of it. Your case is in good hands and I'm sure they'll continue helping you with your case, so please be sure to reply back to them if you have questions.

I hope to see you back on track soon!

Best Answer

I'm already back on track, I received my replacement sense 2 Earlier this week!!! Thank you 👍 

Best Answer

@1023ShaDow It's good to see you again.

That's great news! I'm happy that you got your replacement and thanks for keeping me posted. I hope you can keep crushing your goals!

If you have time, check out our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, create your own topics and find tips, as well as encouragement from other members. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me today.  

Best Answer

Go to Fitbit app and get on the chat.  You have to work the chat so you get a real person.  Take a photo to of the back of your Sense 2 to show the missing piece.  The person on the chat will tell you what to do next.  Follow the instructions and you will get a replacement. 

Best Answer

Welcome on board, @emlu4love@Babci6 Thanks for your help!

@emlu4love Thanks for letting me know about your Sense 2, I'm sorry you're having this issue. I've gone ahead and requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can look into your details and provide you with assistance. You'll receive more information via email, please keep a closer eye on your inbox.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So the sensor falls off after about 7 months? That's great that Fitbit is following through and replacing these units, but I'm betting that many of the replacement units will have their sensors fall off too. Does the warranty restart when you get a Fitbit replaced under warranty? If not, we're looking at a good chance of a watch that lasts for a sum total of a year and a half before crapping out for the SECOND time, and this time it's not under warranty?

I had my last Fitbit for 5 years. I don't think a year and a half is a good time span for a $300 watch!

Are all of these watches being worn in the shower or bath? If not, that's bad news for the rest of us who can look forward to the same problem happening to us.

Best Answer

I accidentally left my watch on one time and was in the shower when I realized I had it on.  I immediately took it off and put on the counter.  It’s supposed to be waterproof.  But one time of maybe 10 seconds in 7 months is not going to affect it. I’ve had other Fitbits over the years and never had a problem like this.  This will probably be the last Fitbit I buy. 

Best Answer

This has happened to me today. I have never worn mine in the shower or in any water. 🙁

Best Answer

Go to the chat.  Keep putting questions in until the robot connects you with a real person.  That person will give you a case number. You take a picture of the back of your sense 2 with the case number and upload to the chat. The person you are chatting with will take care of you being sent a new one. Keep whatever watchband you have as the replacement comes without a band. 

Best Answer

Yes, I lost my second one a few days after the first one.  I had no idea that this was a serious problem with the Sense 2.  A very expensive watch to have this problem with.

Best Answer

These plates are part of the ECG function 

Best Answer

Thank you for your advice. I have managed to chat to an agent and a replacement is being sent. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

@sringrose Regarding your question, please note our warranty covers our products from the date  they were purchased, and the replacements will have the remaining time for that warranty. To learn more about it, please see this article.

In addition to this, certain devices are water-resistant up to 50 meters. However, the resistance may diminish over time, especially if any of the conditions described here are met. I understand your concern and my best advice is to get in touch with our Support team if you're having this issue with your Sense 2.

@Babci6 and @BusyMrsB Thanks for letting me know that you got in touch with our team. While I'm glad you'll be receiving a replacement, I see where you're coming from and appreciate your feedback. We're always working to improve our devices, and feedback like yours helps us to evaluate and make that happen.

@Jewellej Thanks for joining this thread and just to confirm, by lost do you mean the metal pieces also fell off? Or is the issue with your watch not being found?

Best Answer
0 Votes