Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Issue Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm having multiple issues in the app

1. I have had no Stress Management Score Breakdown for over a month. I have been shuffled through support offering the same advice but nothing is working - Factory Reset, uninstall reinstall etc

2. When I click on 'Exercise' it just circles & doesn't open anything up, I can't see the breakdown of each activity I have been completing

3. Heart Rate - As above - open it up & there is no history or information showing - just circles. 

4. When logging Water - my remaining daily volume isn't decreasing when adding an intake.

What is going on? I'm new to this forum so if there is somewhere I can go to track current issues for release would be fabulous. If not - some help would be appreciated 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

HI @Rachie_Tee - sorry you didn't get a response here, the app clearly seems problematic but it could also depend on the phone type which is not mentioned.

Did you try the following:

• Logout of the Fitbit App and swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it before restarting the phone. This can clear things a reinstall doesn't
  • turn off wifi and use only mobile data, or vica versa, to eliminate a connection issue
  • check the phone location is on, and all the permissions have been given to the app.
  • In the Fitbit App click profile photo and check that the Sense 2 is shown, click on it and Sync now or Notifications and see if this works

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes