Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My points about Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

A couple days ago my pre order for Sense 2 arrived in Google’s curtain raiser owning Fitbit. Wish I didn’t both now, but there is small optimism that an update will sort issues. See points below, comment if I’ve missed anything please:

• where is music control? Yes you can’t control music from your Fitbit. Skipping songs etc is a massive loss and bizarre why that feature is not here 

• no further apps? Where on earth is agenda, leaderboards, and options to get anymore third party apps? 
• the slow user interface. It is so ridiculously laggy. Fitbit today is more like, Fitbit see it tomorrow. 

• notifications randomly disappear from the Notification Centre and are too small to read at a glance. If you are just swiping to have a quick look at notifications you can only see 3 words so you have to physically press the button to see anything. Annoying if you want to see football scores at a glance. 
• Google wallet & maps. We are all aware this is coming soon, but when? It’s here and we’ve all paid our money. Their zero communication from Fitbit/Google is alarming. 

• stress management. Moving from Versa 3 having a stress feature is new to me. I don’t get it, it tells us they’ve detected change and ask for us to reflect. I thought there would be more than that, very disappointed. 
• tiles. I think the idea is good but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Very laggy and I don’t know why it’s designed so complicated. 

I feel like there is more I’m missing. However in conclusion at the minute this is an extremely poor debut launch from Fitbit & Google and I can see I’m not the only member of Fitbit community who is disappointed. Usually a week after launch Fitbit release software update. So fingers crossed!! Not happy at the minute. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

RF
Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hey @Ryan0788, let me give you a friendly Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about the features that are not available. We rely on feedback like yours to develop features that we know our community would like to have on their smartwatch.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

"Thanks for taking the time to share your comments about the features that are not available. We rely on feedback like yours to develop features that we know our community would like to have on their smartwatch.

We apologize for the inconvenience."

This seems to be the Fitbit response to every problem.  -  Thanks for feedback and we applogize for the inconvenience.

Be really nice if there was some feedback from Fitbit as to when some of the problems would be resolved!!!!

Best Answer

I propose @Ryan0788 to mark @FatSkiBum's answer as Best Answer before a moderator comes by and mark the one before....

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer

Thanks and I’m glad to see that someone agrees with me about the situation with the Sense 2. 

Best Answer

The thing is it only take a few days or so at most to realize all the shortcomings of Sense 2. If there is any user testing of the product before they go out of market, I assume fitbit already knows all those shortcomings.

The fact that they still roll out the product is a mystery to me or it could simply be a bad business political decision. But that likely is putting the last nail of the coffin for Fitbit OS devices. 

Now that Pixel Watch is finally out, can fitbit regroup and give fitbit users some real attentions?

Best Answer

I also don't understand the Stress feature, it has asked me a couple of time to confirm my mood but doesn't say why or give any insight. Is it building a profile? Pretty useless at this point.

Best Answer

@littlepie31 It more feels like a self reflection for now. It detects there is an emotion change and simply ask us to log it. That's all it does. 

Best Answer