Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sleep score on Sense 2 after moving to use my Google account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two days ago (2 April 2024) I switched my account to my Google account. Now I get no sleep score. The sleep details are the same as they've always been. The app was last updated on 30 March 2024. How do I get the sleep score back, please?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

welp great news for me. i tryed the turn off bluetooth for the night. turn it on when you get up and force a sync. except my watch refused to connect period. and now it's stuck in a reboot loop where it freezes then reboots. i wasted money for a subpar device, but hey we all make bad choices. ended up getting a galaxy watch 6 classic and it works 1000%(btw it has yet to miss a sleep score even when i catch a nap during the day). battery life sucks but hey i guess it's the price you pay for a quality product. i wish you all good luck with your fitbit sense 2's, however something tells me you'll end up finding a 50$ watch that works way better. again, good luck.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

And so of course the day after I post my problem, I get a sleep score! 🙄 😄

Just hoping now I get the score every night.

Best Answer

i wouldn't count on it. i get an actual score maybe one day a week. of course mine has been like this since the day i got it. the sense 2 in complete and utter garbage that they have no intention of fixing as there now pimping there pixel watch. so good luck

Best Answer

Hi @SonjaMcShane , @OvrDriVE - it might be a good idea to Logout of the Fitbit App at night to allow the watch to record sleep in standalone mode, it might help with more consistent results.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

WOW! I shouldn't have to logout of anything to get the watch to work.

Best Answer

@OvrDriVE - normally it's not necessary to logout but it might help you localise the source of the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

unfortunately, the source of the issue is a 100% garbage product. never had an issue with my versa or the original sense. both still work perfectly fine. it's literally the sense 2 unfortunately. thanks for the tip on how to possibly get it working but i'm done with it and wouldn't recommend anyone buy it.

Best Answer

Yep, that makes sense. Although, I've got the score the last 4 nights now so 🤞it keeps working. 

Best Answer

@OvrDriVE - Fitbit released a new V4 version of the app in September 2023 which has all sorts of problems it is why logging out might actually be helpful, though it always possible that watch has a fault also.

I use the previous V3 app version and don't have any sleep measurement issues.

Best Answer

heres just how bad my watch actually is. i've had it 5 monthes now. in that entire time it has rarely ever recorded anything over 57minutes and i sleep 9 hours. now when i do get a score it's not even a 3 hour sleep time. it's like 2 hours and 40 minutes at best. this isn't the app as i have downgraded it and same issue. i can say it has recorded 6 hours 42 minutes 1 time, when this happened btw. it actually got my o2 reading, my breathing rate, heart rate, skin temp and resting heart rate. keep in mind this has only happened once in 5 monthes. so it's complete garbage. it's even a downgrade from the original sense. can someone explain that one. version 2 normally means an upgrade over the previous generation but not in this case. my personal opinion was google wanted to make a bad product so they could push the pixel watch on everyone. i could be wrong but i doubt it. again those sleep stats are literally what i get on a daily basis. pretty bad though when a 50$ watch works flawlessly compared to the sense 2. sorry for the rant. but as you can see i have a reason to be irritated.

Best Answer

Ditto. Unhappy since the Google switch, I have “premium” and have had Fitbit for over 3 years.  They have really messed it up in an attempt to upgrade.  I don’t see any customer service response or solutions …best suggestion was from “Guy” 

I am cancelling.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Last week, it didn’t give me a sleep score three nights but seemed OK for the next few, bur now this week, I haven’t gotten a sleep score since Saturday night. Really frustrating. This happened a few months back as well, but I thought things had been rectified.

I’ve tried all of the tips they suggest, but none of that seems to help. I don’t like the way the data is presented to us since the latest update, but that’s another matter.

Best Answer

welp great news for me. i tryed the turn off bluetooth for the night. turn it on when you get up and force a sync. except my watch refused to connect period. and now it's stuck in a reboot loop where it freezes then reboots. i wasted money for a subpar device, but hey we all make bad choices. ended up getting a galaxy watch 6 classic and it works 1000%(btw it has yet to miss a sleep score even when i catch a nap during the day). battery life sucks but hey i guess it's the price you pay for a quality product. i wish you all good luck with your fitbit sense 2's, however something tells me you'll end up finding a 50$ watch that works way better. again, good luck.

Best Answer