Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 battery draining super fast w/use of any Sense 2 feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone else have an issue with their battery life for the sense 2?

Mine requires at 2-3 charges in 24 hours to have it last. I have now removed every feature that makes the Sense 2 essentially the Sense 2. To my shock, when I asked Fitbit for support, their solution was to "remove all battery draining features" including anything that made the Sense 2 what it is.

I've seen issues with this watch on multiple forums and would like to find others with the same issue so that together we can hold Fitbit accountable about it's transparency of battery life. Their site claims the Sense 2 can last 6 days. If a device can't last 24 hours with the features it is sold on, then the device is not what it is and it is a scam. I would have bought the cheaper versa had I know.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @anniemiccia  - your post is moved to the Sense 2 forum in order to help better.

A watch with such short battery life is most likely faulty unless you are using it to track sports and using the GPS a lot. It is rated at 5 hours maximum.

As it is new get it replaced under warranty or did you know if you are unhappy with the watch, Fitbit have a 45 day refund policy or possibly authorised dealers too, some stores provide 14 to 30 day refunds.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Your answer is patronizing as I have removed those features and communicated with many others that face the same issues even after replacements.
The matter of fact is that this device (sense 2) is being sold under inaccurate and false pretenses. 6 days of battery life is even listed on their site without disclaimers of needing to remove unique sense 2 features on top of some basic Fitbit ones. A decide is not a device if the features you were sold on can’t be used without needing to charge more than once a day. Having 6 days on the site feels like a slap in the face. I would love to meet someone that uses all the unique sense 2 features that make it more expensive than the other watches, and have their device even scratch close to 6 days.
Yes, I can return it and I will, but matter of fact that this device is too fancy and incapable of doing what Fitbit says it does, is just wrong and a money scam.
Best Answer

I agree.  My battery lasts maybe 24hrs now before I get a warning to recharge.

Best Answer

I agree absolutely i just bought 2 set of sense 2 one for me second one for my wife. I just bought the today from a store in Germany. Battery charged to 100% after one hour it’s 0%!!! 
we feel that we have been cheated 

Best Answer

Hi @Nabil_Q8 - a version of the firmware presented battery level wrong - try restarting the watch by holding the button for 10 seconds till vibrates and the logo appears, and recharge it again, if that doesn't work. Note pulling down on the watch face shows the battery level but you may have to wait a while for the correct value to show.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started using the sense 2 few days ago and it has needed to be recharged after 10 - 12 hours.  Can't wear it to sleep because it's on the charger at night.  I got this watch through our insurance health program so not sure how I can return it.  I was using the sense 1 before this and it always lasted me 5 days.  Unfortunately I smashed the screen on it and had to get a new watch.  Guess I'll be going back to the sense 1 if I can send this 2 back.  So disappointed.:{

Best Answer

I bought a Sense 2 to replace my Versa (original version) as it had got to the point where it needed to be charged every day. Using the out-of-the box settings for the Sense 2 it needs to be charged as often as the Versa I bought it to replace. Advertising this thing with a 6+ day battery is ludicrous.

Best Answer