Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 button is not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello my Sense 2 watch button doesnt work, Display works but button not. I tried to clean button despite it looks clean but still nothing I can hold for a long time or press watch doesnt responde. Its very hard to use watch without side button. Can someone help me?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LornaBryden - try going to the watch Settings menu at the bottom and do Shutdown - wait at least 10 seconds before you try holding the button for 2 seconds to start it if it is then working. Or place on charge to restart it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Hello I have just tried that, but then when I hold button watch doesn't turn on. I have to put on charger to turn it on. Again nothing changed, after that when I press or hold button nothing happening and watch responds only to charger or touchscreen tapping. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @LornaBryden. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here but your chat got disconnected. In this case, I'd recommend trying to contact them, click here to get connected.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes