Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 disappeared from phone & won't repair

As of Sunday my phone will not sync with my watch and will not re-pair to it either. This will be my second Fitbit issue in less than a year. The last time my Fitbit died and I could not get help so my husband just went out and bought me a new one because I was so frustrated. Now this and trust me, if I can not get this fixed I will never be buying another Fitbit. As you can tell I am SUPER frustrated and feel like I am just being led in circles. 

Is there any new advice or ideas? Yes, I have shut everything down, reset everything and tried the basics.

Please advise!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @ClicknClack  - for fun, if your old watch used the same charger type as the Sense 2 try using the Sense 2 charge cable to charge it, as often when watches play dead it is only a fault with the charge cable. If it had an actual fault it won't work or if it gets hot when charging stop immediately.

For the Sense 2, charge it fully and restart it by holding the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Remove both Bluetooth entries from the phone and the watch from the Fitbit App device/account (Connected to) page and logout of the Fitbit App, swipe off the active window and in Android clear the storage cache and force stop it and reboot the phone.

Then in the same place in the Fitbit App set-up the watch again, this will setup new Bluetooth entries and should get it syncing again.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes