Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 is losing data after syncing

ANSWERED

Once again this issue recurs. Now it’s happening every day, every single time I sync my sense 2 with my iPhone app, I’m losing calories. I’ve tried all the suggested resolutions including resetting my watch, uninstalling apps. Etc. Nothing helps. And no, the app is not connected to my phone or any other fitness apps. It is completely frustrating. I workout and track my workout on my watch, then sync to my iPhone and lose 600 calories! All I can say is that this is it for me and Fitbit, an expensive smartwatch which is completely bugged. You should not be selling it until these sync issues are resolved. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Coming back with an update - as mentioned I had sent my watch back to the vendor since my warranty was still active. They sent back a brand new watch. I tried it for a week and the issue is recurring! Which proves my original assumption that the sense 2 is bugged. Btw Fitbit support never got back to me with a resolution. 
I’ve switched to Apple Watch and will regift the sense 2.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there, @Yaelkt. It's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense 2 keeps losing calories whenever you sync. I understand where your concern is coming from, we're here to help! 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If the steps that our team has provided did not work, please feel free to contact them back for further assistance. Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. Thanks in advance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! What did the support team assist you? I need help with mine too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Shali3 , unfortunately the support team did not assist me. I explained my issue and they replied they need to “investigate” and they will come back to me. In the meantime I contacted the vendor of my watch since I still have my warranty, and opened a service call. They have picked up the watch and will replace it within 1-4 weeks. I’m not sure if it is my specific watch that is bugged, or the sense 2 model but I guess I will see when I get the new one. Honestly I think it is the model. I’ve had several other Fitbit watches over the years and this is the first time I’ve had an issue like this. So disappointing and completely frustrating especially since it was not cheap! Anyway I’ll keep you posted. If the issue persists with the new sense 2 I will switch to Apple Watch.

@MarreFitbit please do not lock this thread, as the issue is certainly not resolved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @MarreFitbit , actually this issue is not resolved, it is “under investigation “ with your support team. And I would rather continue the follow up here in the general forum where I can provide updates which are relevant to the sense 2 community. Therefore I ask that you do not lock my thread and keep it open till I receive a final answer from the support team. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coming back with an update - as mentioned I had sent my watch back to the vendor since my warranty was still active. They sent back a brand new watch. I tried it for a week and the issue is recurring! Which proves my original assumption that the sense 2 is bugged. Btw Fitbit support never got back to me with a resolution. 
I’ve switched to Apple Watch and will regift the sense 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Sense 2 had the same issue. I sent the watch back and just received my replacement Sense 3 days ago and the same thing continues to happen. Calorie count drops, hourly activity goes to zero even though I know I've been active each hour. I'm beyond frustrated. There is definitely a bug with the current model. I am absolutely furious. Fitbit Support response has been dreadful. There is not point in me keeping a tracker that doesn't work properly. No more fitbit products for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes