Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 keeps rebooting by itself

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Sense 2 stopped counting steps this morning, which happens randomly atleast once a month if not fortnight since the day i got it.

Anyway, i tried resetting it and i'm guessing instead of resetting it tried to go into factory reset as i had a line indicating it was doing something, it reset again and i get the flashing fitbit logo then a big red X.  and now all it does is try to reboot every few mins.

I've tried removing it from the phone bluetooth, the fitbit app and trying to set it up again.  The phone detects it but asks for the code on the devices screen (plot hole the screen is black)

Also if plugged into PC USB the PC detects it but once again, nothing on the Sense 2 itself
When plugged into charge, there's no indication it's actually charging.  but it was at 90% charge this morning anyway.

Is it dead?  Cant see any other option.  Tried resetting numerous times and get the same result

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PPerryman  - if it was acting strangely already, it is not normal.

Try to get it replaced under warranty where you got it.

For more help you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @PPerryman  - if it was acting strangely already, it is not normal.

Try to get it replaced under warranty where you got it.

For more help you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought another.  Couldnt find the reciept and remember when i got it anyway 😉
The new one immediatealy had to be updated and the same line is showing while it's updating so that musta been what it was doing this morning when it crashed

Best Answer

and an update.  The new one not even a week old stopped counting steps twice in a row this morning and had the dreaded.  Flashing Logo/Red X screen.  But it has been working since

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've same this trouble.

And i tried many solution as supporter recommend, But still rebooting flashing logo and red X.

So how can i do ?

Best Answer
0 Votes