Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 turned into a brick

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all.

I have a Sense 2 which I got as a replacement under warranty, because the last ones screen popped off. Oh, I got the Sense 2 because of the worldwide recall of the Ionic.

Yesterday morning after charging, I noticed the Sense was just showing the logo, which went off after 5 seconds, then a very small vibrate, and then looped back to the logo again.

I’ve tried everything I can think off from the forums, and now my Sense 2 is completely blank i.e. it’s now a brick. I have an Apple IPhone 12.

Any ideas about what to do, other than just give up on Fitbit, which is a real shame because I like it, when it works.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MarkRufus. Thank you for mentioning that you have tried everything to remove the blank display on your Sense 2. 

I noticed that you followed @N8teGee´s advise and got in touch with our team and received assistance.

We look forward to get you back on track.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @MarkRufus 

There are a couple of things I might try. The first one connecting the watch to the charger for a few minutes (just to ensure the battery is not dead), secondly try pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds (hard reboot).

If neither of these work, it's probably best to contact customer support at this point - https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MarkRufus. Thank you for mentioning that you have tried everything to remove the blank display on your Sense 2. 

I noticed that you followed @N8teGee´s advise and got in touch with our team and received assistance.

We look forward to get you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes