Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 won't pair after a factory reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a brand new Sense 2 less than a week ago. Today a charged my device for the first time since I got it.

Since charging the battery my Sense 2 would not sync. I tried all the troubleshooting steps listed on the app and in the forums and YouTube videos. Nothing worked. I finally decided to do a factory reset and start from scratch. I can get as far as entering the pair code. When I enter the code it still will not connect.

I've turned Bluetooth on and off multiple times. Logged out of the app and back in multiple times. Uninstalled the app and reinstalled it multiple times now. I even tried the airplane mode thing. Nothing works.

I really have no idea what to try next. I tried getting support via the chat but they took so long to respond every time I asked a question that I gave up and quit. 

I have a Google Pixel 7 Pro. Everything is up to date.

I'm about ready to send this device back and try to get a refund.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @mrken3235. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

I hope we can get you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @mrken3235. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Sense 2 before reaching out. I understand how you must be feeling. 

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

I hope we can get you back on track soon. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes