Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just received Saturday. Has never held a full charge for more than a day. Turned off all phone features and extras. 100% dissatisfied with product and likely returning. Not happy. I’ll stick to my Sense. Also doesn’t charge in 12 minutes as advertised. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Pretty much my experience. First day I did a full top off, and was down to 50% within like 4 hours of light usage. Noone seems to know what the actual battery life is supposed to be. Some places say 6+ days, some say 4, some like you and I are burning through a full charge in 2 days, despite having all of the energy saving features turned on. Its a mess.

Best Answer

Mine went from 70% to 18% in 2 days WHILE IT WAS SHUT OFF!!!

Best Answer

Mine is on day two and I am down to 54%. It looks like 3-4 days, same as my Versa 2. I'll take it. I hope you guys get some help with yours.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mikeyt1818 still Fitbit says it should last 6+ days that i read as at least 6 days with everything enables but GPS.

Formerly Giampi71 - Retired from Fitbit for good on November 13th 2023
Best Answer
0 Votes

I probably could get closer to six days by keeping the brightness on dim or normal but I use max as I work outdoors. I also voice reply to literally dozens of messages daily and that surely eats the battery a bit. Not to mention constant incoming emails. But if I get 4 days with pretty heavy usage it is perfect. My brother and his Galaxy watch 5 do 36 hours max. And my wife with her Apple watch 6 needs to charge every morning. 

Best Answer

I’m sending mine back and sticking to my original Sense. Too many problems withe the newer version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes