Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data on Clock Face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve seen the various other threads on this but all are now closed for replies. It’s really frustrating that the sleep data does not update consistently on the clock face even though it appears in the app. Everything else updates fine but more often than not sleep data remains just a series of dashes. The suggestions would seem to bed more aimed at a general syncing problem rather than this specific sleep data issue. Is anything being done to try to resolve it or are we just having to live with it?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @PeterH62 - the condition can be merely a syncing issue. Sleep data requires a lot of syncing as it is a calculated result done on the Fitbit servers.

If it displays in the app but not in the Today section on your watch you may need to restart the watch and sync to get it there.

Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

It seems to have worked now but I wouldn’t want to have to restart the watch every day as it always gives the message that data could be lost. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PeterH62 - hold the watch button for 10 seconds till it blanks or vibrates and wait for the logo to appear and for it to start.

Only do this if the sync doesn't work, it shouldn't lose data.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes