Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issues with Strava on a sense 2

Can someone please help, I cannot sync my data onto Strava.

I have followed every help link, disabled, reinstalled etc and its still not registering any data. 

When i try to manually upload the tcx file it states File empty, as if the GPS is off, but it isnt.

If i cannot sort this I am going to have to return the Sense 2 and go back to my iwatch

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same thing here,

Fitbit stopped uploading to Strava on April 3rd and since then I've tried everything... Think I disconnected and resynched both accounts five times at least. Nothing.

It worked seamlessly for two years after my Sense 2 purchase to the dot. I wonder if it's because my fitbit premium access wasnt renewed...?

Best Answer

Having the same issue. First happened on Monday with a run, over 12 hours later still no gps data on the app so no sync with strava. The next morning I went for a bike ride logging it through strava which was obviously fine. That afternoon I repeated the previous days run logging it with my watch and that synced straight away, not only that the previous days missing run appeared with it. Annoyingly having hoped it was just a glitch and things were fine I went for a run last night and exactly the same thing has happened. It's on the app but with no gps data to allow a sync. There seems to be zero answers out there. Had fitbits for around 6 years without any major issues but considering a move to a different fitness tracking now. 

Best Answer

I had the same issue this morning with my Sense 2.  I connected with GPS when starting the run and everything seemed to be working fine, but the GPS data isn't syncing with my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes