Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where and how can I change my Sense 2 charger and wrist band in Rome?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, My name is Ramin. I have a Sense 2 smartwatch. one of the pins of the magnet charger has been broken and fallen off the charger. Also the wrist band is broken apart and I have to change that too. Where can I change these in Rome, Italy? I don't know if I still have a warranty or not.

Thank you for your help and attention

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @raminomrani. Thank you for sharing your Sense 2 accessories query.

If you're located in Rome you can contact our Support Team but if you're only visiting this city you can check at one authorized retailler.

Thank you for your advise @Guy_

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @raminomrani  - if it is indeed a Sense 2 it is under warranty as the watch was only available from September 2022.

If you bought it from a shop go there for replacement parts under warranty, if not you can chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

In addition you can buy straps and charge cables online.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @raminomrani. Thank you for sharing your Sense 2 accessories query.

If you're located in Rome you can contact our Support Team but if you're only visiting this city you can check at one authorized retailler.

Thank you for your advise @Guy_

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes