Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions about sense.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

I just ordered my Sense but I have a few questions:

1. Does swimming affect the speaker and microphone?
  2. How accurate is the GPS and heart rate monitor?
  3. Do I need a screen protector?

Thanks so much!

Thomas
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

1. I believe the microphone and speaker need to dry out after swimming before they'll be usable again.

2. GPS is accurate but heart rate monitor is the weakest of the all the tracking and it's known to Fitbit. Lots of people complaining of inaccuracies. Just type in "Sense heart rate" in the "Search All" at the top of the forum site.

3. I don't use a screen protector and it's gorilla glass 3 which is good for scratch resistance. But glass is glass and a drop can and will break it. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

1. I believe the microphone and speaker need to dry out after swimming before they'll be usable again.

2. GPS is accurate but heart rate monitor is the weakest of the all the tracking and it's known to Fitbit. Lots of people complaining of inaccuracies. Just type in "Sense heart rate" in the "Search All" at the top of the forum site.

3. I don't use a screen protector and it's gorilla glass 3 which is good for scratch resistance. But glass is glass and a drop can and will break it. 

Best Answer

Can I ask can you see the length count on the watch while swimming or is it after it has sync when you have ended the exercise ?

TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! @Bubble29 

Yep you can see live how many lengths you have swam on the watch screen. Keep in mind that to keep this accurate you must only swim the 4 main strokes. No drills or kicking sets.

Thomas
Best Answer