Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 10 days, no readiness store, 1 health metric

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

And I've worn it 24/7 except for short intervals charging. I don't expect a sleep score, I"ve had fitbits for years and rarely get a sleep score, but the rest?  All I get for health metrics is resting heart rate. It's been measuring my skin temperature but not last night.

Ok, the technical answer seems to be for some of this not sleeping for at least 3 hours. But Saturday it tells me I was asleep, without even being restless, for 263 minutes, over 4 hours.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @DougWeller, may I suggest a couple of additional steps. Firstly make sure the back of your "Sense" is clean, you report regular charging and do not mention problems, that indicates the contacts are clean, make sure the LED/sensor array is also clean. I use warm soapy water and a cotton bud to get gently into the little depressions. Try restarting your "Sense"> from the clock screen>swipe left to settings>swipe up to shut down>confirm. Restart by holding down the side button until the logo appears (your data is safe)

You may find this article How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? offers a way forward.

If you are still stuck please post here again.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just noticed my sleep tracking is set to sensitive, that might be the problem. We'll see. Thanks for your help.

Doug

Best Answer
0 Votes